Saturday 18 February 2012

Wedding Guest Book

Eco Wedding Guest Book Anyone?


I would say I was very happy+excited when my friend asked me to make his wedding guest book. Knowing him graduated M.Sc in Environmental Engineering, I suggested using a Eco Paper for his wedding guestbook, and obviously he is 110% agree with the idea and leave 120% trust on me to realize that.


It took me only 1 week to complete it but technically only 1 day because another 6 days were for the paper note to be ready..I need to print out the special paper note for his friends to write on :)


This is the paper note design print on brown eco paper,




Outcome after printing super favourite :)


Front Cover of the Guest Book :)


When friends shared their thoughts :)




Congratulations Pakcik Taufiq and Makcik Faatimah and thank you so much for the trust that you guys gave me to make this :)


PM me at yourpinkjar@gmail.com for any query about Wedding Guest Book..


No comments:

Post a Comment